For online bank payment(please go through the ‘Terms & Conditions’ below before payment), please use the bank details given below:
Account name: RIKMANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND PRODUCT PRIVATE LIMITED
Account no: 915020016159911
Account type: Current a/c
Bank: Axis bank, Malleswaram branch, Bangalore
IFSC code: UTIB0000227
Please fill in the form below with your and payment details to track your payment:
Please go through the ‘Terms & Conditions’ of the service agreement between you and the ‘Service Provider’ before you make payment. Please note this agreement is effective once ‘Buyer’ makes the payment to the ‘Service Provider’.
|THIS AGREEMENT is made|
- The Buyer – The buyer of the remote support services (this agreement is effective once ‘Buyer’ makes the payment to the ‘Service Provider-RIKMANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND PRODUCT PRIVATE LIMITED’. The ‘Service Provider-RIKMANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND PRODUCT PRIVATE LIMITED’ will provide services through its ‘MySuport’ business unit.
- The ‘Service Provider-RIKMANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND PRODUCT PRIVATE LIMITED’ and its business unit ‘MySuport’ having an office at 26/1, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, KA 560068 collectively referred to as the ‘parties;. Hereinafter the ‘RIKMANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND PRODUCT PRIVATE LIMITED’ is called the ‘Service Provider’
The Buyer wishes to be provided with the Services (defined below) by the ‘Service Provider’ and the ‘Service Provider’ agrees to provide the Services to the Buyer on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- KEY TERMS
The ‘Service Provider’ shall provide the following services to the Buyer in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement:
- 9.00 am to 5.00 pm business help desk with support from technical experts
- Support in securing wireless networks and connecting new devices, firewalls, and networking issues
- Support in detecting known viruses, spyware and malware
- Limited support for smartphones and tablets, if required by buyer and subject to our expertise
- If required by buyer, 2 total tune-ups per year
- Support for wireless networking issues for desktops, laptops, printers, and handheld devices
2.2 Delivery of the Services
Start date: The ‘Service Provider’ shall commence the provision of the Services at a prescribed date. Once you have purchased ‘My Support Pro’ service from the ‘Service Provider’, your service will begin at a prescribed date (given by us). Completion date: The ‘Service Provider’ shall complete/cease to provide the Services after 365 days from the start date of the service subscription. One year is 365 days from the ‘subscription’ start date (for example, if you start your subscription on 5th of July 2016, the one year of ‘Subscription’ ends on 4th of July 2017).
The ‘Service Provider’ shall provide the Services at the following site(s): We will provide remote support only. Remote support means providing support to you at your place from our office location through Internet connection at both places. It does not involve any movement of either you or our employee.
The price of the service is mentioned on the ‘Home’ page in our website. You must pay the same price for availing the services for one year (365 days from the start date)
- The Buyer agrees to pay the Price to the ‘Service Provider’ before the service start date. The one time full non-refundable payment must be paid at one go before the service start date. Please note that, in case, the Buyer terminates the service agreement, there will be no refund paid to Buyer.
- The method of payment of the Price by the Buyer to the ‘Service Provider’ shall be online payment to the service provider bank account. No other modes of payment will be accepted. We will not be accountable if buyer has made payment using other mode and we will not provide any service to the Buyer/s in this case.
- Any charges payable under this Agreement are exclusive of any applicable taxes, tariff surcharges or other like amounts assessed by any governmental entity arising because of the provision of the Services by the ‘Service Provider’ to the Buyer under this Agreement and such shall be payable by the Buyer to the Service Provider in addition to all other charges payable hereunder.
- Remote sharing requirements of electronic devices such as Desktop, Laptop, Notebook/IPad, and any other handheld devices
Buyers of the Service are aware of the remote service access requirements of their computers such as Desktop, Laptop, Notebook/IPad, and any other handheld devices by the technical expert at the ‘Service Provider’ end. It is construed that once Buyers make payment to the ‘Service Provider’, they are well aware of the remote access requirements and access to the required directory/files/network/control panel/settings/any other access needed to perform the service by the Technical experts. The Buyers agree to share their electronic devices with the technical expert of the ‘Service Provider’ and to provide required access to handle their service requests. The ‘Service Provider’ and the technical expert/customer support engineer will not be responsible and liable for any partial or full loss and/or theft of data/files/images etc. from the electronic devices of the Buyers.
- The ‘Service Provider’ will perform the Services with reasonable care and skill.
- Limitation of liability
Subject to the Buyer’s obligation to pay the Price to the ‘Service Provider’, either party’s liability in contract, tort or otherwise (including negligence) arising directly out of or in connection with this Agreement or the performance or observance of its obligations/services under this Agreement and every applicable part of it shall be limited in aggregate to the Price of Rs.0(zero). The either party liability is Rs.0 (zero).
To the extent it is lawful to exclude the following heads of loss and subject to the Buyer’s obligation to pay the Price, in no event shall either party be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss/theft of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
- Term and Termination
This Agreement shall be effective for 365 days after the service prescribed start date and shall continue, unless terminated sooner by the ‘Service Provider- RIKMANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND PRODUCT PRIVATE LIMITED’. In the case of termination of service agreement by the ‘Service provider’at any time within 365 days after start date, the ‘Service Provider- RIKMANAGEMENT CONSULTING AND PRODUCT PRIVATE LIMITED’ will refund Rs.500 to the Buyer, irrespective of the termination date/time. If the Buyer terminates the service agreement within 365 days of the service period, there will be no refund paid to the Buyer.
- Relationship of the Parties
The Parties acknowledge and agree that the Services performed by the ‘Service Provider’, its employees, agents or sub-contractors shall be as an independent contractor and that nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship or otherwise between the parties.
Neither Party will use, copy, adapt, alter or part with possession of any information of the other which is disclosed or otherwise comes into its possession under or in relation to this Agreement and which is of a confidential nature. This obligation will not apply to information which the recipient can prove was in its possession at the date it was received or obtained or which the recipient obtains from some other person with good legal title to it or which is in or comes into the public domain otherwise than through the default or negligence of the recipient or which is independently developed by or for the recipient.
Any notice which may be given by a ‘Service provider’ under this Agreement shall be deemed to have been duly delivered if delivered by electronic mail to the address of the Buyers as specified in the Buyers contact details (contact details are provided by the Buyers at the time of payment for the services. It is the responsibility of the Buyers to provide the updated contact details to the ‘Service providers’.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of the ‘Service Provider’ that is as per the laws in India and under jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru. Any dispute dispute arising out of this agreement should be referred to the Arbitrator as per Arbitration and Conciliation Act.